Visit our seminar on 30 September at SGE-International about Giving Birth in the Netherlands.
From wishing to conceive to after-care after delivery. Our midwives will tell you all about it.
You can have questions like:
- I’m pregnant, what is the procedure in The Netherlands?
- What kind of checkups will I get during pregnancy?
- Can we come in and talk about getting pregnant?
- What about guidance and pain relief during delivery?
- Who will take care of me and my child after delivery?
- What is covered by my health insurance?
The seminar is free but please register at [email protected] of T: 040 – 711 67 30
Coffee and tea provided.