Do you have questions about health care in The Netherlands? Please join our free seminar on Health Care and Health Insurance on 26 August 2016 and get an answer to questions like:
- What is the role of a Dutch GP (family doctor), it seems I always need to go and see her/him even if need a specialist?
- Is it possible to have a health check-up?
- What to do in an emergency?
- What health insurance do I need?
- I feel depressed, can the GP help me?
- Can i get the same medicines here as I am used to?
The seminar is free but please register at [email protected] of T: 040 – 711 67 30
Coffee and tea are provided.
For more information please visit our facebook page