Join our free talk on mental health care, Friday 27 January
In this talk we will give you all the information on mental health care in the Netherlands.
Questions you could have:
- What to do if I need psycho-social help?
- Can I talk to my GP about it?
- I feel depressed and lonely, where can I get support?
- Are there medicines that can help me?
- Will my insurance cover this?
The talk will be given by a psycho-social nurse and a psychologist.
Date and time
Friday 27 January 2017 from 15:30–17:00h
SGE International, Videolab
Please register: mailto:[email protected] or register on facebook